Our Office is Non-Profits FREE Volunteer Nepal Government Service to United States of America (USA) Since 2016
Washington State Nepal Consul General Services are:
We do issue Nepal Tourist Visa;
15 days $30.00
30 days $50.00
90 days $125.00
Please add an additional $15 for the visa processing office fee
Please make a Cashier Check payable to the Nepal Consulate WA or, Bring Cash !
We do NOT accept Credit cards OR, personal checks!
Please make appointments through https://nepalconsulate.org/
You must bring the following document before coming to the office:
1. Six months or, more valued passport
2. Complete the forms https://nepaliport.immigration.gov.np/onlinevisa-mission/application, print 2 copy after submitting your online application, and bring 1 copy with your passport to apply for a tourist visa. If need help fill this form at our office, staff time and print material cost will be applies charges.
3. Visa fees: Please Make a Cashier Check to “Nepal Consulate WA” (NO Credit Cards, NO Money Gram and NO Money Order)
4. Please Make an Online Appointment InfoPass: https://nepalconsulate.org/visa-info/ before you visit our Redmond WA Office by clicking on the InfoPass link to save you and the consular Exact time!
- Visa at the arrival (OR) from your closest to travel destination!
- CCMC Form https://ccmc.gov.np/arms/person_add_en.php
- PCR testing with 72 hours within arrival
While you can use different modes of payments (at the visa fees collection counter), we advise you to carry some cash to be on the safe side.
On Arrival Visa Fee
- 15 Days – 30 USD
- 30 Days – 50 USD
- 90 Days – 125 USD
Gratis Visa (Visa for Free)
- Gratis Visa No longer Free for US Citizenship
Gratis Visa is issued free of cost in case of the following categories of Visa applicants:
- Children below 10 years
- Up to 30 days for SAARC citizens (except Afghanistan) visiting Nepal for the first time in a given visa Year. Afghan citizens are eligible for Gratis Visa on Arrival only upon the recommendation of the Department of Immigration. If you are an Afghan citizen, you can request the concerned institution inviting you to Nepal for necessary paperwork with the Department of Immigration to get you a Gratis Visa ‘On Arrival.
- Non Residential Nepalese(NRN) card holder ( issued by MoFA /Nepalese diplomatic missions abroad)
- Chinese Nationals
Officials from China, Brazil, Russia, and Thailand do not need Entry Visa based on reciprocal visa waiver Agreement
Visas of all kinds including ‘Gratis’ issued at the Airport are Tourist Visas. Contact the Department of Immigration for extending your visa or changing the category of your visa. Tourist Visa extension can be done from Immigration Office, Pokhara too. Non-tourist visa extension can be done only at the Department of Immigration (if eligible) for a period of a maximum of one year (except business visa).
We also provide Public Notarial service at our office for your documents